Thursday, February 12, 2015

What is an easy way to memorize daily English Vocabularies?

Memorizing daily vocabularies 
Assalamalaikum bro/sis. In this good time I want to share about my fun experience in memorizing daily English vocabulary. Sure, increasing vocabulary is the important thing for us because lots of our vocabularies make us easier for speaking, writing and others. So, below I serve step by step of my fun experience and I hope it can be benefit for you all my loyal readers.

First, let you have a note book that special only for vocabularies’ book. For size, it’s up to you big or small but I suggest small is better one because the small one is easier for carrying and available for pockets.


Example of daily english vocabularies
Second, let you find some words that you never know before and you love to take them in the list of memorizing English vocabulary, after you find those words, write them down on the note book that you have with Bahasa  in the left side and English in the right side just like the image beside.

Closing word group and and guessing  



Third, let you close the English words just like the image beside then try to guess one by one what the English of sebaliknya, supaya and the others are? And redo just like the way before with closing the Bahasa words and guess what the Bahasa of vice versa, in order to and so on are?  




Finally those are the simple way that I believe it can be fun manner for us to memorize daily English vocabulary and I suggest for you don’t be too much in memorizing vocabulary just 5-10 per day is enough and if you more memorizing words than my suggestion so it is better.

Ok thank you for your visiting and your time, may my explanation above can be fun reference in memorizing words and hope the god will always keep our minds in order we don’t become forgetful person. Wassalamu alaikum Wr Wb.

MK


No comments:

Post a Comment